There are so many different fabrics to choose from.
Fabric performance should be considered before you select it.
I can help you with your decision because I have worked with so many different fabrics over the 35 years in business. From pillows, to bench cushions to draperies, each has a property of it’s own that only a certain type of fabric will meet.
If you need an expert to match a color or theme in your room, you want to hire an Interior Designer rather than trusting in my judgement for that.
I know fabrics and understand descriptions from a vendor showing your selection in a thumbnail photo on a website page. I will recommend you get samples however, before you make a decision.
If you know what you want as far as your eye can conceive of a project, I can direct and guide you to help you get started on selections. I love to sew and am very particular about the details. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
I will be adding more information about fabrics as soon as I am able, or just ask if you have a question.
- What will you be using your fabric for?
- Will it be used indoors or outdoors?
- Will pets or small children be using the item covered with this fabric?
- What colors do you want to use?
- Do you want a stripe, print, solid or random design or geometric print?
- Do you want a fabric with texture?
- What direction do you want your stripes to go?
- Do you have a selection in mind already?
- Do you need help making your selection?
- Do you see something you like in my photos?
Fabric selections I have worked with shown below:
Suppliers – I have worked with many suppliers and can direct you to one that will have what you need. Contact me.
Here is a list of some I have worked with and these have websites that are easy to navigate and offer enough information for me to be able to know what the fabric is like.
Greenhouse Fabrics * Ballard Designs * Fabric.com * Sailrite * DiscountDesigner Fabrics
* Big Duck Canvas *Burlap Fabric * West Elm * Restoration Hardware * Housefabrics
Thank you for stopping by! ~~~ Cathy Silverberg